· The architect cannot succumb to the contractor as he will lose his licenses.
· according to the article 3. 4.2.8, The architect should have proof of the situation as the superintendent of construction has been cheating on the construction elements, which will affect public safety. have a plan and the exact amount of construction that need to be add to make the property safe.
·the article 4.2.3 stated the architect should have the owner states that he is aware of the safety issue.
· According to Article 4.2.6 The architect can reach out to the court or the public authority, having a justification that requests all work to stop until the issue is cured or until the building gets inspected.
· Section 9.10; The architect will hold the certificate of pay and notify the contractor, stating the reason for keeping the payment.
· Or according to the AIA A201 and form B101 agreement, the architect can terminate the owner, which will notify the owner within 7 days, which will give the owner time to resolve the termination.