Proposal for my final project – My livelihood, securing the necessities of Life.

I’m considering the topic of trying to determine “How Can I strive in the field of Architecture”.

My approach would entail:-

– Introspection – Understanding my genuine likes and dislikes, ie. what excites me daily in an Architecture firm, where I would like to be when I’m at the retirement stage.
– Spend more time to research my interests – Detailing and Restoration, in addition to low income Development.
– Networking – reaching out using social platforms and attending meetings/ Seminars Architecturally focussed.
– Seek professional Guidance from someone who genuinely understands life and the pursuit of happiness while doing Architecture – I would need just one committed Individual. (currently in the process of seeking out a candidate who is worthy of my time, and me theirs).
– Determine the guidelines of how to Master the art of compartmentalizing Work to be done ,from Personal life.
– Then the next stage would be evolving the the topic stated above.

At this moment going forward, my personal concerns are that of my mental and emotional health while delving into the art of practicing Architecture, the business of it all and its applications.

4 thoughts on “Proposal for my final project – My livelihood, securing the necessities of Life.”

1. Hey Fitzroy, I love how detailed your approach was. I like when you stated “my personal concerns are that of my mental and emotional health while delving into the art of practicing Architecture, the business of it all and its applications.” it’s so true. You should always put your mental/ emotion health first, or you’ll never know true happiness.

2. Hi, Fitzroy, if I would have to work in a group and no one else wants to research my topic, I wouldn’t mind doing this topic. This is just perfect. Like I mentioned in my dream career I don’t have everything figured out and this would for me to final take time out to figure out what exactly I want to do.

3. Hey totally love how you make sure that your mental and emotional health are important to you as you enter a career. I believe one must love what they do in order to be fully content. Ive seen many people work on jobs they hate which I believe it must be a burden for them to wake up every morning. Your proposal can be very interesting to work on.

4. Wow Fitzroy you struck an important topic. I’ve worked in jobs (outside of architecture) where I felt half a person. Architecture (and giving the experience to others) is exciting. I feel challenged to use all my abilities. I can only wish this for each of you. Who having a mentor in the field be helpful? I have a possibility which I was going to talk about in class.