I’m considering the topic of trying to determine “How Can I strive in the field of Architecture”.
My approach would entail:-
– Introspection – Understanding my genuine likes and dislikes, ie. what excites me daily in an Architecture firm, where I would like to be when I’m at the retirement stage.
– Spend more time to research my interests – Detailing and Restoration, in addition to low income Development.
– Networking – reaching out using social platforms and attending meetings/ Seminars Architecturally focussed.
– Seek professional Guidance from someone who genuinely understands life and the pursuit of happiness while doing Architecture – I would need just one committed Individual. (currently in the process of seeking out a candidate who is worthy of my time, and me theirs).
– Determine the guidelines of how to Master the art of compartmentalizing Work to be done ,from Personal life.
– Then the next stage would be evolving the the topic stated above.
At this moment going forward, my personal concerns are that of my mental and emotional health while delving into the art of practicing Architecture, the business of it all and its applications.