Math Experience _ vicente gorgonio

I have to say that math wasn’t one of my favorite classes. When I was growing up, I really did not care for math however this was change through each level that I went. Since math is a tricky subject like that, if you do not practice it all the time you tend to forget it. When I was in junior high school, I never thought that I will need math for anything in my life since I often found this subject boring and hard to understand. Now I know that I was all wrong. Math in the world around us sometimes seems invisible. But math is present in our world all the time–in the workplace, in our homes, and in life in general. I really started like math, when I was in high school because in this part of my life, I realized that math is more that a problem that has one answer, since we can find this answer in many ways and this is something that we can apply in our daily lives. One thing that I like and hate from math is that sometimes if can be really precise with the answer but sometimes not. Math makes our lives easier since only using simple operations like multiplication, division, add and subtraction we can know how much people will in the next 10 years, how much calories we burn during the day etc. Simple things like these make that l really enjoy math. I know that math for some people it could be boring and hard but if we put just a little of attention we can see that math is not that difficult.   In conclusion math is subject that I can enjoy but also it can be a subject in which we can find a hard time solving the problems.