Lesya Khymych_Math Experience + Strategy

My experience with MATH:

It’s been over a year since I’ve taken a Math class. I took Calculus I during the summer of 2012. At first I was hesitant to take an instance course in such a short period of time especially after not having to take math for over 2 years, but I’m glad I did. I had an amazing teacher and I caught up pretty quickly and got an A for the class. I can’t recall that I ever had a problem with math; I actually enjoy it. Most of the time it’s one right answer and there is no going around it.

Key to SUCCESS:

-I think the key for this class is to be consistent with your attendance so you don’t miss any information to fall behind.-Colored pens are a must since I am a visual person it’s very helpful to color coordinate; which also helps me review my notes because they become more organized.-I heard for Structures II, we are required to purchase the same book  so even though for this class it’s not a requirement, I’m planning on getting  it since I’m going to need it for next semester. It will maybe come in handy in this class too.-I also think it’s important to do your HW when it’s still fresh in your head. Usually same day or the next, it’s like a mini review and refreshes your memory of what you did in class; helps me remember and store it for long term.

This entry was posted in my experiences with math + strategy for success. Bookmark the permalink.