introduction

Hello class, my name is Julian Solorzano. I was born queens and raised in flushing. I recently moved to East Elmhurst. I am Colombian. I enjoy playing basketball and going to the movies when I can, Im a huge movie buff. I enjoy do activities with my friends such as going out to play billiards, go bowling, driving around and pretty much doing anything to keep my friends and I entertained.

When I was a kid my parents noticed that i was always passionate about drawing and building things but it was not until around the time i entered middle school did I consider architecture as my career choice. My interest in the subject grew as well as my desire to draw and build. It seemed apparent that architecture was for me. I came to one of City Techs open house and liked the practicality that the architecture program followed. I was never the child who enjoyed school but upon entering college, I like expaning my knowledge on the subject im interested in. So far Iv woken up with the desire to go to school. I forsee a great college experience and hope that the chocies and hard work I put in pays off in the long run.

This entry was posted in Introduction. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to introduction

1. The department certainly has a hands-on approach. I too like the practically of architecture.