WELCOME to ARCH 1121

Congratulations! if you are reading this you have successfully found Open Lab and our class web site. Remember you must register as a member of Open Lab (follow the directions on the first page) and as a member of this class (see directions under help). You must be a participant in the class to post assignments and comments. If you have any problems or questions, contact the Open Lab staff. They are extremely responsive. Of course, you can also e-mail me (BMishara@citytech.cuny.edu).

We will be using this Open Lab site and a Blackboard site. This may be confusing, so let me try to explain. On this Open Lab site we will be writing about architecture, thinking and forming ideas, interacting with one another, and eventually posting final projects. This is an active site. On the other hand, the Blackboard site will be passive. I will post lectures and homework assignments for you to download. The two sites are necessary because there is not sufficient memory in Open Lab for all the graphics and images we architects love to use.