It seems like the subject is holding some sort of fire. By using the light source it creates an an imagery of fire and light. Especially when the subject is very dark the fire looking subject stands out a lot more. However, it’s enough light to see what the subject is doing, in position.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light