This image captures the very little movement through an elapsed amount of 10 seconds. This was done using long exposure in a shot and having the subjects move exactly at the half time mark. The lack of sudden action is what creates a smooth transparency in the image and makes it visually interesting. I shot this image at ƒ/22.0 and focal length of 18.0mm.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light