This image of myself sets the tone of seriousness. The side light of the soft box makes a clear triangle on the right side of the nose, that provides a cast shadow down to the neck. This image is successful because of the direct lighting on my face along with my serious expression and dominant eye.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light