This is really good example of portrait Lighting. This photograph was taken at eye level as the subject was sitting. This photograph s great due to the lighting. This was taken at an angle between short light and a split light. Its also effective because the part with the highlight on my face, the background was dark and where the shadows on my face were visible, the background was bright.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light
This is closer to short light than split light. For split light the subject is looking and facing straight forward.