this is a good photo because it has broad lighting. In the left of my face we can see the triangular lighting perfectly even though I am facing off to the side. Which it can also be the short lighting since the light is pointing at the invisible ear. The only problem I see so far with this photo is the light in the right is not showing as much as it should, it seems too far from me but I do enjoy the dark colors in the left and the brightness in the right . It’s almost like its divided in half.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light