I like this portrait lighting photo the best. It captures my for different reasons. One of those reasons is the placement of the subject, this half photo shot adds more interest to the photo. Another reason is the front lighting. So the lighting, the placement of the subject and the expression on his face captures the eye.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light