This photograph was taken in the classroom. The photo was a medium shot and the outcome is amazing. The photograph is actually underexposed and the background is actually white but it came out very dark which made the subject come more to the foreground. The lighting direction was on the left side, and it created really nice highlights, shadows and great contrast.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light