The tips provided by photographer Steve McCurry , help guarantee a photograph that captures the viewers eye. The tips are useful to me as a beginner , because it helps to keep in mind the things I can do to take better images. The tip that I am intrigued by is Framing, it is something that I never really noticed in photography. I feel like it adds depth to the image reassuring the subject within a frame. The tip that I find to be the most useful is Rule of Thirds, it is universal and could be applied to every image for equal proportion.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light