In my opinion, a great photograph is a picture that displays emotion to a person. Where someone can look at it and make numerous of interpretations based on life experience each person has faced. The beauty of photography is that there is no right answer, and a great photograph will help a person try to feel what a picture portrays. A great photograph doesn’t only emit emotion but also depicts a story, it captures the moment that makes a person think beyond what’s in front of them.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light