There are many different aspects that make up a great photo. There is lighting, location, action and focus point. However what I believe to be the most important part of a photo is the emotion. Emotion brings the photo to life. When a photographer captures the true feeling in that moment and how the events occurring effect the people there, then the photo is truly great. The emotion in the photograph will help to impact the audience in a multitude of ways.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light