Lighting of the photo and depending on the place where a person takes a photo are the two things that makes a great photograph. You want to get a good sense of lighting when you are taking a picture. I would recommend to take a photo outside in a beautiful place which is better than taking a picture in a dark room in your house. If you also want to take a great photo, you want to take the picture at a good angle. One more thing that makes a great photograph is definitely emotions.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light