Clean Out Express  was my first project in my internship. It was a lot of reading and copy paste because the client wanted to have his site is different that in the mobile version so we had to create another site that only appears when you open it from the phone (Phone version website)

desktop version

This was the desktop version, i had to build all the tabs and sub heads into the mobile version. It was also a practice  more than just copying and pasting. I wasn’t really into WordPress but i figured that nowadays companies prefer using WordPress more than basic HTML and CSS. The desktop version was a wordpress site while the mobile version was just an HTML site.

This is the mobile version that i built. It wasn’t from scratch so i did like 16 pages in this website which contains more than 25 pages.

In the WordPress (the desktop version) i had t redirect the site if he screen is a mobile size, it goes to the mobile version. Chris also provided me with the code and told me how to use it and be careful because it is a case sensitive and i needed to match all the name files carefully.