The course is over. We did a good job and were very productive during the class. Thank you for attending Mondays and Wednesdays this semester.
If you are interested in continuing this project during this summer. Please let me know by email. My email address is email@example.com
Have a nice summer,
Last class today. How are you doing today?
How are you today?
Who is in the classroom? Please start working on the project.
What is the current status?
How are you today? Who is in the classroom? Are you ready to work on the project?
Who is in the classroom?
- Fluently explaining to clients over teleconferences, in-person meetings, or via e-mail in technical terms the structure or any details of product –– providing them with any requested specifications, retrieving information from manuals, or creating and expanding on new manuals.
- Deeply understanding the technical facets of each model – fielding client’s requests and responding without hesitation, aggregating answers based on technical drawings, permits,
- manuals, and through internal in-depth conversations with the company team.
- Write and edit Technical Descriptions for Specification Sheets, communicating with clear,
- effective language.
- Technical Manual Writing.
- Reading and editing Autodesk / CAD / AutoCAD files – creating and revising technical schematics.
- Background (B.S, M.S. preferred) in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, and/or Industrial
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Impeccable work style, a love for detail-oriented work
- Familiarity with A/V, industrial products, electronic, and mechanical devices.
- Ability to draft and edit 3D files. Experience with a graphics program such as AutoCAD or STEP 3D Files – preferred.
- Based in, or close proximity to New York City. Willing to relocate to New York City Metro Area.