In this project, I have learned that colors are a tricky thing. They have so much potential. Making two different colors look exact to each other is plain difficult. I am not even sure if I got it correctly or any other pairs in this project. I was very amused on how the bezold effect makes a difference with just changing the background color. I, personally, have trouble seeing certain colors so it was difficult for me to make it work. The 400×400 pixel was also difficult for the same reason with my problem seeing certain colors. I would see blue, but it would actually be purple. Overall, this project has helped me to train my eyes better with color. I draw every day but tend to avoid coloring or painting. So this project and more can help better my eyes with colors.
The project was lengthy. A lot of steps to take to complete it. It was also difficult when I had to paint. I, personally, hate paint with a passion. My peers felt how I felt about it. It was a good experience also! Take my time to finish a project properly and time management needs to improve. I’ll have to get use to paint, sadly, more the further projects.
These costumes are very furry! The last one has a nice leaf texture look.