From the Field

1.Talk about at least one thing that you found surprising, confusing or exciting about the place we visited today.. OR.. What are some further questions that you have about what you saw today?

-I found the location to be surprisingly confusing to me, like how they’re inside of a building that does little to show advertisement for them outside. The ads mostly showed karate (or so in the like) lesson, which really confused me in trying to find the location.

2. What are some different jobs you learned about today? Are there some that you never knew about before this visit? Are there any that interested you for your own career path?

-While I see myself becoming an animator in the future, hearing and learning about the various jobs has reminded me of my initial game creation interest. To perhaps try to dabble in game creation through programming sometime in the future.

3. How has today’s visit change your perspective on how to go about your design work? For example, if you are a graphic designer for print, what did today’s visit mean for you in terms of how you might change the way you go about designing images for print?

-That simple is usually the best. When an imagine is simple, the message tends to be clear enough to be understood.