You can earn 2 participation points by posting a solution to one of the Exam #1 exercises. Follow these instructions:
- Choose one of the Exam #1 exercises and create an image (jpeg) file of your solution:
- If you are satisfied with the solution you handed in for your Exam #1, either take a photo of your hardcopy if you still have it, or take a screenshot of the electronic version you submitted.
- If instead you want to write up a new solution to the exercise, write it up and take a photo.
- Create a new OpenLab post; you can do by pressing on the “+” button at the top of the site and choosing “Post”
- Title your post as “Exam #1 Solution: Exercise #[number]”
- Add the image to your post: hit the “+” button on the RHS below your title for “Add block”; find the “Image” block, which will allow you to upload your image
- Under “Document / Categories” click “Exam 1 Solutions”
- Hit the “Publish” button
I demonstrated this process in class on Wednesday (Nov 18). You can view the Exam #1 solutions your classmates have already posted under that category.
Since we ran out of time in class yesterday, I will demonstrate how to post an Exam #1 solution in class tomorrow (Wed Nov 18)!