As promised there is a discussion topic for forming study groups in Linear Algebra. Please use this as the next test approaches.
The second test will be given on Thursday October 11th and Monday, October 15th. It will cover the following topics:
- Homogeneous systems of linear equations and the parametric vector form of solutions (Section 1.5),
- linear independence and Span (Sections 1.4 and 1.7),
- matrices as linear transformations (Section 1.8 and 1.9),
- invertibility of a matrix (Section 2.2, 2.3),
- partitioned matrices (Section 2.4), and
subspaces, and the null space and column space of a matrix. (Section 1.8, 1.9 and 2.8).
Some of this will be redundant with Test 1. This is intentional.
Also to help you prepare I have added additional material under Documents and Videos. Please make use of them.