Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Earth will warm 2.7 degrees Celsius based on current pledges to cut emissions
- Here’s how ice needles sculpt patterns into cold, rocky landscapes
- Flamingos dye their sun-faded feathers to stay pretty in pink
- Lidar reveals a possible blueprint for many Olmec and Maya ceremonial sites
- Astronomers may have spotted the first known exoplanet in another galaxy
- Jumping spiders’ remarkable senses capture a world beyond our perception
- What does the first successful test of a pig-to-human kidney transplant mean?
- How these sea-loving mangroves ended up far from the coast
- Lasers reveal construction inspired by ancient Mexican pyramids in Maya ruins
- Tuskless elephants became common as an evolutionary response to poachers