Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Tiny living machines called xenobots can create copies of themselves
- Can psychedelics meet their potential for treating mental health disorders?
- Merck’s COVID-19 pill may soon be here. How well will it work?
- The Southern Ocean is still swallowing large amounts of humans’ carbon dioxide emissions
- This tiny, sizzling exoplanet could be made of molten iron
- 50 years ago, a 6-year-old boy became the first known rabies survivor
- What we know and don’t know about the omicron coronavirus variant
- Ancient footprints suggest a mysterious hominid lived alongside Lucy’s kind
- This dinosaur had a weapon shaped like an Aztec war club on its tail
- Ancient giant orangutans evolved smaller bodies surprisingly slowly
Author Archives: husniharb
The title of our presentation is combined miler per gallon vs. Air Pollution. As a group, we explored raw data from a government agency called Environmental protection Agency. As a governing body, Environmental Protection Agency regulated scores of cars and … Continue reading
In his article “The Philosophy of Data”, David Brooks states that we “now” have the ability to gather huge amount of data. You have to know the past to understand the present. The computer revolution over the last four decades … Continue reading