Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Tiny living machines called xenobots can create copies of themselves
- Can psychedelics meet their potential for treating mental health disorders?
- Merck’s COVID-19 pill may soon be here. How well will it work?
- The Southern Ocean is still swallowing large amounts of humans’ carbon dioxide emissions
- This tiny, sizzling exoplanet could be made of molten iron
- 50 years ago, a 6-year-old boy became the first known rabies survivor
- What we know and don’t know about the omicron coronavirus variant
- Ancient footprints suggest a mysterious hominid lived alongside Lucy’s kind
- This dinosaur had a weapon shaped like an Aztec war club on its tail
- Ancient giant orangutans evolved smaller bodies surprisingly slowly