Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Wildfire smoke may ramp up toxic ozone production in cities
- These are Science News’ favorite books of 2021
- Gut bacteria let vulture bees eat rotting flesh without getting sick
- Physicists have coaxed ultracold atoms into an elusive form of quantum matter
- A massive 8-year effort finds that much cancer research can’t be replicated
- Light-colored feathers may help migrating birds stay cool on long flights
- Invasive grasses are taking over the American West’s sea of sagebrush
- Climate change could make Virginia’s Tangier Island uninhabitable by 2051
- Tiny living machines called xenobots can create copies of themselves
- Can psychedelics meet their potential for treating mental health disorders?