Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- COVID-19 testing in schools works. So why aren’t more doing it?
- An atomic clock measured how general relativity warps time across a millimeter
- 5 cool things to know about NASA’s Lucy mission to the Trojan asteroids
- Barnacles are famed for not budging. But one species roams its sea turtle hosts
- Earth is reflecting less light. It’s not clear if that’s a trend
- A Jupiter-like planet orbiting a white dwarf hints at our solar system’s future
- Huge numbers of fish-eating jaguars prowl Brazil’s wetlands
- Nostalgia may have bona fide benefits in hard times, like the pandemic
- The fastest-spinning white dwarf ever seen rotates once every 25 seconds
- Methods of getting results from real-world experiments win 2021 economics Nobel