Please hand in your spreadsheet with your Personal Data Project by Thursday, May 27. Submit either the share link or the spreadsheet file on Blackboard, under the “Personal Data Project” Assignment.
Your spreadsheet should contain the following:
- your recorded data
- summary statistics: mean, median, max, min, standard deviation
- frequency table and frequency histogram
- optional: time series plot (data over time)
- a short paragraph describing your project:
- background: what variable you chose, why you were interested in that variable, and your method for recording the data;
- some comments on the summary statistics, including any patterns you notice in the frequency distribution and/or the time series plot
You can consult my Personal Data Project spreadsheet and use it as a model.