As you saw on the last exercise on the exam, 20% (10/50) of your exam score will be based on individual conferences, where we will have a chance to discuss your work on the exam. Here is the procedure/plan:
- Sign up for a 10-minute time slot on Thursday or Friday (9a-12p or 1-2p) in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OPlAHvfzQ35zgqfHFa1pylBjFluQj7bcTRBkkI1hxNo/edit?usp=sharing
- If you can’t make any of the available times on Thursday or Friday, I’ve also listed some time slots on Saturday morning (9a-12p).
- If none of the available time slots work with your schedule, please send me an email with your availability, and we will figure out an alternate time.
- Conferences will take place over Blackboard Collaborate. I will schedule Blackboard Collaborate sessions for these times on Thursday and Friday.
- Please have your mic and if possible your camera turned on.
- Each time slot is for 10 minutes, which should give us enough time to go through your exam together. I will ask you about 1 or 2 exercises from your written work; please be prepared to explain your solution. I may also ask you to work through one or two similar exercises.
- I will have your written work in front of me, and you should too. The point is NOT for you to read your work–be prepared to explain what you wrote and why you wrote it.
- This individual conference is meant as a way for us to finally talk on a one-on-one basis, and have a discussion about your exam (and your progress in the course). Hopefully it will be a good experience for all of us!