In this section Sal encourages you to pause the videos, to think about restrictions needed for expressions to really be equivalent. Do it!
- Monomials (5:55) This video uses function notation and analyzes the expressions as functions. –[Example 1] — [Example 2]
- (basic) Multipy and divide rational expressions Multiply the following monomials and determined if the result is defined when . .
- Multiply rational expressions (4:51) noting that and .
- Dividing rational expressions (4:09) where .
- Multiplying rational expression practice
- Mulitply and expressing as a simplified rational expression. State the domain. (3:37) Note that .
- Divide the rational expressions and simplify