- Introduction to Logarithms (7:01) Gives the definition of the logarithm after giving several examples such as is equivalent to . What power do I need to raise to in order to get ? Three. Several examples, including for all bases.
- and together! Really it’s an interactive text document covering similar material to the above video, but requiring input from the user.
- Evaluate a logarithm such as .
- Evaluating logarithms (more advanced) (4:20)
Includes , , , and
- Evaluate a logarithm (more advanced practice) such as .
- Relationship between exponentials and logarithms (1:42)
Sal rewrites as and = -3 as .
- Relationship between exponentials and logarithms: graphs (4:10)
Deducing equations of exponentials and logarithms from their graphs.
- Relationship between exponentials and logarithms: tables (5:58)
Given incomplete tables of values of and its corresponding inverse function, , Sal uses the inverse relationship of the functions to fill in the missing values.
- Relationship between exponentials and logarithms.
Students are asked to solve various problems that focus on the relationship between and