- Pythagorean Theorem and Radii of Circles (5:52)Finds missing segments of triangles within a circle using the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Standard Equation of a Circle (6:18)Equation for the points on a circle with radius and center .
- Features of a circle from its equation in standard form (3:50)
Finding the center and radius of a circle from the equation in standard form. Given $(x+3)^2 + (y-4)^2 = 49$, find the center and radius. Solution: center is $(-3,4)$ and radius is $7$.
- Features of a circle from its equation in standard form.
Find the center and radius of .
- Features of a circle from its expanded equation (4:20)Graph the circle (Puts the equation into standard form by completing the square.)
- Features of a circle from its expanded equation.Find the center and radius of the circle