Final Exam – Available in WeBWorK on Monday 12/20/2021 at 12 pm – 12/22/2021 at 12 pm
Please mark your calendar. It covers all lessons.
Grading for the Exam:
WeBWorK score (50%): Your exam will be available in WeBWorK on Monday 12/20/2021 12 pm until 12/22/2021 12 pm. You will have 2 attempts per problem and a time limit of 120 minutes (2 hours).
Twenty-four hours after your 2-hour exam timer ends (as long as the 2-day exam window is still open) you will automatically be permitted to take a brand new version of the exam in WeBWorK. You do not need to provide a reason to take a new exam. Plan to take two attempts if you can: once on the first day and once on the second day of the 2-day exam window. You must submit written work for both attempts.
Written worK score (50%): You have until 20 minutes from the end of your WeBWorK exam to submit your written work in Blackboard. There will be an assignment called “Final Exam – Written Work” where you may upload your work. For every 20 minutes the written work is late you will lose 20/100 points for it.
Your written work will not be graded and you will not receive credit if you do not follow the following instructions:
- Write your name at the top of your work AND include your name in the file name.
- Your written work MUST be uploaded to Blackboard under the assignment “Final Exam – Written Work” as a pdf document. NO OTHER FILE FORMAT WILL RECEIVE CREDIT.
- Files submitted via email will not be accepted.
- No jpegs or other file format will be accepted.
- An easy way to create a pdf from photos taken with your mobile device is to use a free mobile scanning app like “Easy Scanner” or “Genius Scan.”
- Do not submit, multiple separate pdf documents and submit one, merged, pdf document instead. You can merge pdfs online for free.
City Tech’s Academic Integrity Policy will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Cheating of any kind including using work from automated math solvers will result in a FAILING GRADE FOR THE COURSE, reported to the university and, possibly, further action such as academic probation/suspension from the college. You are encouraged to review the Academic Integrity Policy in advance:
Sample Final Exam – available in WeBWorK until Sunday midnight 12/19/2021
Please note that your performance on the Sample Final Exam will not be graded or counted in your course grade. The Sample Final Exam will be available in WeBWorK.
You will have 120 minutes (2 hours) to take the Sample Final Exam in WeBWorK and can take it 1x per day from the time that it opens until the evening before your final exam.