An aspect of work that I’ve really grown to love even more is the complete design process to deliver an end product. Since Hook&Loop is a professional design agency, they take the creative process very seriously. This includes user research, competitive research, building low & high fidelity wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, final designs, and development. I love working with my team throughout these processes. I love seeing an idea virtually start from nothing to being live after development.

This is my first time experiencing these processes in a professional environment. I was usually creating wireframes and such myself for personal projects, without collaborating with someone else. I can honestly say it’s a lot more rewarding working with a group of people that each have great ideas to contribute.

Being in this kind of environment has been an invaluable learning experience. The knowledge I’ve collected here could be transferred to any other digital agency that I could potentially work in and I believe having these credentials before graduation really puts me ahead of the game.

The above wireframes are just an example and are not mine or anything related to Hook&Loop.