Everyone in my team has been amazing. They are super friendly, extremely helpful, have great senses of humor, and really make going to work worth it. I feel a part of the team and it’s great that I’ve been trusted enough to help with important projects. My supervisor in particular, Anne Marie, as gone above and beyond to guide me during my internship. She explains project scope in so much detail, gives me design advice, and overall has helped me become a better designer. She’s also the one that has pushed to have my internship extended and has started the conversation about me being brought on full-time. I’ve worked with Anne Marie closely on a number of projects and it’s been cool to be learning from such a talented designer. Obviously her role isn’t to be my mentor but through her hands-on teaching approach and witnessing her work ethic, I can say that she is kind of a mentor to me. Even if she doesn’t know it. My time at Hook&Loop isn’t over but I have appreciated the support I’ve received from each of my coworkers and would love to stay in touch if anyone leaves.