Homework 1

Graphic design is something I’ve always been interested in. When attending high school, I chose Illustration as my major. During this time I was learning different computer programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Kaledo. When learning how to use these programs, I fell in love with Photoshop and Illustrator. I enjoyed uploading my work and creating something totally different using these programs. During this time, I was also a part of an after-school program in which we had real clients and helped our clients to create logos for their company. This was a great experience and was the reason I decided to take this class.
       If I could describe myself in three words they would be, dedicated. hardworking, and understanding. I chose the word dedicated because when it comes to school and my passion, which is art, I try my hardest to make sure I accomplish my goals and settle for nothing less. I also work hard at any and everything I do no matter how long it takes me which is why I chose the word hardworking. Lastly, I chose the word understanding because when attending art classes, my work gets critiqued constantly and when hearing negative comments I do not get offended; I take others opinions into consideration and fix my work.