About Me

As a little girl, I was always afraid of the dentist, so it may seem ironic that I choose to become a Dental Hygienist. As I was approaching my choice of career and college, I explored careers in which I would have contact with people and impact their lives in a positive way.  After some research, I found out about the profession of dental hygiene. I spoke with a teacher in my high school who supported my interest in dental hygiene and mentored me by finding a dentist who needed an assistant, so I could have exposure to working in a dental office. As a dental assistant, I learned so much about being part of the dental team and this exposure reinforced my decision to become a dental hygienist. I am excited to enter the dental profession and use my knowledge along with my friendly and warm demeanor to improve the oral health of my future patients.  I have transitioned from a fearful dental patient to a compassionate dental professional who will always deliver oral health care with kindness. I look forward to learning more about dentistry and excelling in my career.