chmod

Chmod is used to change the permissions of a file or files. so in this case I changed foo.txt

Su

Su is to change the current user ID to that of the superuser, or another user. But here it only had one user which is Michael

Sudo

Sudo allows a user with proper permissions to execute a command as another user, such as the superuser. So here I used sudo -h gave me a list of commands

Chown

Chown is a command that you can change the owner and owning group of files. But here i didn’t change anything

Passwd

Passwd is to change the user’s password but here I didn’t want to change my password because I didn’t want to forget it and I’m use to the one that its on

Ps

Ps reports a snapshot of the status of currently running processes. So here it gave me a list and I chose ps 3965 and gave me its STAT TIME and COMMAND

Kill

Kill is used to send a signal to a process. Here I used xlogo which will appear in another window of a big red x then i went through the whole process making more red x logo’s and use killall xlogo so that they will dissappear

Printenv

Printenv 2

Printenv prints all or part of the environment. So I typed in printenv USER gave me Michael as the user and printenv DISPLAY gave me 0