Journal Blog 3: Virtual Meetings

Cr: designveloper

Ever since COVID-19 hit, the majority of people today have been working remotely and I am one of those people. My first meeting with my boss was on February 16, we spoke about some important works that had to be done and my work schedule. My first work schedule did not work well because I was not going to finish my 120 hours by May 8, so I spoke with my professor and decided to work 15 hours a week. I chose the days to work where it did not overlap with my other classes. Mondays is when my supervisor and I decided to meet on zoom at 9:30 am and discuss what I have so far and what we will be doing for next week. For Mondays, we will have our meeting and then from then on continue working to complete my 6 hours shift. The same would go for Tuesday since I start my class pretty late, I work for 6 hours and the Fridays are my shortest which is only 3 hours. In other words, I work three days a week, 15 hours a week. I am glad that my supervisor and I get to have that one on one meeting every Monday on zoom, I believe it to be very helpful and easier to understand.