Review and Tips for Final Exam

Dear Class, 

Only two students have expressed interest in the review session, so I will try to meet with them during an office hours period on Monday. If you would like to be included on this, please let me know as soon as possible. 

I’d like to offer a couple of tips for the test here to help you prepare. This has been an unusual semester, and teaching has been severely hampered by the online format. 

You should be aware that the test will be all multiple choice, multiple answer, and T/F. It will be taken almost entirely from the review sheet. 

The test will be open book/open notes, so I strongly recommend filling out the entire review sheet before the exam!!! As I wrote the posts, I put important points in bold text. You will generally be able to find answers to the questions on the review in bold text in my comments. This will help you fill in the answers to the review sheet. But you will want to understand these well enough to answer multiple choice and T/F questions on them. The test is only 75 minutes long, so you will likely not have time to go looking for the right answers on OpenLab during the test.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me directly at dmacdougall@citytech.cuny.edu or leave a comment under this post (where it says “Leave a comment”). 

Best, 

Dr. M

2 thoughts on “Review and Tips for Final Exam”

1. Dear Dr.M,
    Hope all is well with you and hope that you are healthy and safe.
    I would like to be involved in the review as well if possible.
    Please let me know what I would have to do.

Thank You Kindly,
    Romina G