Main idea: The main idea of this article is that Ginsburg gives her advice that her parents gave her and she also describes what her school life and family life were like and she explains to us about going …
Main idea: The purpose of this article is to give a more in-depth view into Ruth Bader Ginsburg life and why she became a lawyer.
Who’s their audience?
The article’s primary audience is young women who may be interested in …
Read the New York Times op-ed “Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Advice for Living.”
A. Write the MI in one sentence.
B. Use Prof Blain’s Rhetorical Analysis Worksheet and choose any 3 questions to answer. Write a 1 or 2-sentence answer for …
- A complete draft for your Letter.
- ALSO write a complete Outline for your Letter.
Then, comment on 2 student peer posts.…
Show me your plan for whatever genre you are writing or creating. Write an outline or upload a px of a story board. This doesn’t have to be perfect, but you must start by planning. Show me what you plan …
You will analyze the structure of the article “Love and Black Lives.”
- How does the text HOOK the audience? Intro.
- Where does the text incorporate research? How does it use research? Does it quote outside sources, use statistics,
This proposal should consist of:
- Tell me what your Research Question is.
- Your Message: Give a 2-sentence statement of what you want to teach your audience. This should come out of your Unit 2 Research but should not be
In the Unit Three Assignment look at podcast mentor texts. You will scroll down to the VI Option to create a podcast. Choose one of the podcasts. Use the following questions to analyze it for structure (NOT for content) to …
- Identity: A Chinese American teaching on a college campus
- Audience: Diversity and Inclusion Conference Committee at NYCCT
- Purpose: To Educate
- Support: 3 hyperlinks to 3 sources
- Visual: I will insert the following picture to accompany my piece https://images.app.goo.gl/2E1rFf5Bng15yLFU7
December 1, …
ENG 1101CO LC 04
Final Letter Assignment Unit 3
December 13, 2020
Identity: A Chinese American teaching on a college campus
Audience: The wider university community of NYCCT
Purpose: To Educate
Support: 3 hyperlinks to …