Show me your plan for whatever genre you are writing or creating. Write an outline or upload a px of a story board. This doesn’t have to be perfect, but you must start by planning. Show me what you plan …
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic allowed teenagers to use their stress during this time to find coping mechanisms?
-Base of mental health
-disassociation from teachers and peers
- My point of view and experience
-losing social skills/ becoming antisocial mental …
- Hook: open with referring to an entertainment show.
- History of racism.
- Personal narrative:
- My own experience as a victim.
- Being more aware of my Asianness.
- Support from my friends.
- Percentage of incidents increased or decreased.
- Current situation.
How has the Covid Pandemic affected students who were transitioning from high school to college?
A. Mental Health
B. Schools Shutting down
II. My Personal Experience from the covid pandemic
A. Dealing with family issues
B. Anxiety and …
Sorry for the penmanship. After my meeting with the writing center to discuss my genre, I decided 11 pages of content would be enough as well as including a disclaimer page. Mainly due to me wanting to include a scene …
- A. HOOK : The eruption of the pandemic led to a lot of disruption in the flow of our daily lives. Many things took a big hit, but one important aspect that has affected everybody’s life is our
Part 1- The first part of the video interview would be me introducing my 2 interviewees, their Age, Job, and name. Then I would ask my main question which is: Do you feel that office jobs should stay hybrid/ remote …
- A. HOOK: Open with a statement “Did you know that when Covid-19 happened a lot of Asian Americans were being attacked specifically women and many people who were bystanders just watched it happen.”
- I’ll add an explanation of
There are three pieces to my project. I’m doing a survey (linked below), a poster that includes the information obtained from the survey, and a mini report/summary that explains how I came to start this specific project and that also …
How Covid-19 Has Affected Work-Life For Better or Worse
Part I. Intro: Some background on the most noticeable effects of COVID on life/work
b. Personal experience with work at this time
Part II. People focus on the physical…
- A. HOOK: Open with question “Are students even learning anything”
- B. Give a brief explanation of what I experience with remote learning
- Give a description of what has changed from transitioning (add detail)
- Ex. # of students, class hours,