Writing Task Resillience/Online–Sajid Hossain

Online learning has been good and bad for me. One thing that is good about it that you don’t have to drive or train to class when you learn online. This allows me to save time for online learning and other tasks that require your concentration because I live in the Bronx and the the college is 1 hour and 20 min away. One bad is learning in a physical classroom is more engaging and engaging because there is more human interaction. There are classmates to talk to and a teacher to seek immediate help from. This is something that online learning lacks. Another is If you’re attending online classes from your house or a park expect some disruptions. It could be noise from your family or siblings, people moving around, or people calling, or you could simply turn off. In the end, the environment is so attractive that if you don’t exercise discipline, you can lose sight of your focus.

Also how when pandemic started and everything was online I miss my high school graduation and celebrating it with my friends and family. I was the first one in my family to graduate high school and my parents was proud of it and I wasn’t able celebrate it. Another disadvantage is when classes are asynchronous class for example when I toke Bio 1101 and it was asynchronous class and the teacher never teach us and just give us work and test and PowerPoint slides. which was hard me to learn and stay focus in class and do attendance. At the end of day I feel like online learning has advantages and disadvantages but for me it has been a lot disadvantage.

4 thoughts on “Writing Task Resillience/Online–Sajid Hossain”

1. I agree when you said staying online helps with time because in high school I would be late. also interacting with students in person does help me stay focused rather than online where everyone has their camera off and teachers cant see us.

2. Hey Sajid, I completely understand where you’re coming from, being at home opened up a lot more free time but the downside was no face to face interactions. But now that I’m in more in person classes I’ve realized that having to travel to school is actually a good thing for me cause it forces me to wake up earlier than I would have if class was online.

3. Sajid: You have misunderstood the directions for this assignment. Please READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. What you wrote here does not address the writing task I assigned.