Title: China’s game of spying
MY RQ: How is China conducting Espionage inside the U.S?
MY Genre: Podcast/Video
- A. HOOK: Open with a QUESTION
- B. HISTORY acts of espionage within the U.S conducted by China — SHOWING RESEARCH
- Important Topics
- “Made in Bejing 2025”
- Criticism of China “Road map for theft”
- Spies caught and prosecuted
- Use of statistics and facts as evidence (Research)
II. Opinion – PERSONAL NARRATIVE AND STORY TELLING
- A. What I see
- B. What I hear
- Spy Ballons/TikTok
III. ADVICE/INFORM Call to action/ why it matters/ what can we do?
- A. What can the U.S do about economic espionage
- B. Mentor quote from ex-CIA Officer
IV Should we be worried – A DANGEROUS truth
- A. What is China doing with our technology/information
- PERSONAL NARRATIVE / STORY-TELLING
- B. China is perpetuating their goal of global market domination/ increase their authoritarian rule
V. CLOSURE/CONCLUSION: My message is to inform people on various acts of spying and economic espionage China conducts on a regular basis. I will end by stressing the importance of having our personal/propriety information secure from the prying eyes of other nation states as this information and technology can and will be used to strengthen their global and authoritarian hold.