Intro – Ahsan

My name is Ahsan and I’m trying to pursue becoming a pilot. I am a freshman in city tech, I do plan on changing my major along with transferring college which has an aviation program. I was born in Chicago, although I only stayed there for a few years then moved to nyc. I’m Indonesian however most people mistaken me for being middle eastern or Hispanic because I don’t look Indonesian.

I’m a very open minded person, I’m always intrigued what others are interested in. I did a couple of curricular activities throughout my school years, such as student gov, cooking club and was in my middle school basketball team. I like enjoy playing sports such as basketball, soccer, and volleyball. I also enjoy playing video games, most are competitive. I used to be run big meme pages on Instagram back in 2020. I even made a couple hundred dollars from just promoting other people’s content. However my main accounts are banned so now I don’t be active as much on Instagram or mainly social media, it’s very distracting in my opinion. I hope I do well in this class.

3 thoughts on “Intro – Ahsan”

1. Nice to meet you, Ahsan. Your ambition to become a pilot is admirable and it sounds like you have a plan in place for pursuing that goal through your education. It’s interesting to hear about your background growing up in Chicago and NYC and your Indonesian heritage. It’s also great that you have a diverse range of interests from playing sports to running meme pages on Instagram. You seem like a open-minded person who is always intrigued by others. Best of luck to you in your studies.

2. i hope you get to your goal and be a pilot, its a great job and it pays a lot of bread. getting money from instagram is smart i just waste time with it. i really thoughts you were Arab when i read Ahsan but you gotta be muslim though right?

3. I think it’s really cool that you had a hustle using instagram theme pages and that your pursing to be a pilot since I don’t meet many people doing/ pursuing either of those things.