Introduction-Diogo

Hello, my name is Diogo Garcia, and I’m a 17-year-old city tech student who is a freshman in college. My major is Electrical engineering. Despite the fact that I was born in Brooklyn, New York City, I am Mexican. My brother, who is younger than I am, is the only sibling I have. Video games like Apex, Call of Duty, Ark Survival Evolved, Roblox, Battlefield, and various mobile games are some of my passions. Additionally, I enjoy watching Marvel programs like What If and Loki. I also enjoy watching DC series like Superman, Smallville, and Louis. Additionally, I enjoy the television programs Lucifer, The Boys, The Walking Dead, and Stranger Things. My most recent pastimes are watching anime and listening to music.

In my early years, I was frequently the shortest of all of my classmates, which contributed to the fact that I was a shy child. I frequently don’t advocate for myself. However, I attended East New York Family Academy for what I didn’t realize would be the following 7 years after finishing primary school. I attended that school from middle to high school and developed acquaintances there. It caused me to forget my former Elementary school classmates during those years. The most important lesson I’ve ever learned is to never give up and to have hope, which is embodied in the fundamental belief that everyone has the potential to be a force for good. I will thus act morally and do my best throughout my time in college. I’m hoping to get along well with everyone of you.

My Favorite movie and Super Hero

1 thought on “Introduction-Diogo”

1. Diogo: Do you speak Spanish since your family is from Mexico? Marvel — did you watch the Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings with Simu Liu. That’s the only Marvel; I have seen and of course I watched it because I am Asian!

Liked: The most important lesson I’ve ever learned is to never give up and to have hope, which is embodied in the fundamental belief that everyone has the potential to be a force for good. This means being resilient, like Douglass.

This class will be a place to practice your resilient muscles. YOu can do it. I believe all my students can do it if they put their mind and effort to the task of completing ENG 1101.

You: “I was a shy child. I frequently don’t advocate for myself.” I hope you will learn to advocate for yourself as this will help you here at City Tech. You can start trying. As far as being shy, sometimes shy people are good observers and listeners, important skills too.