Entry 2: Ethical Reasoning

2a)In my Past work about 3 years ago I have used another creators work for a project and I gave them their credit in the end. As of now, I’ve changed my perspective on using other designers work. I feel as if every designer should receive credit someway  or somehow. As a designer it feels bad when the hard work and time you put in to a project or piece of work isn’t being appreciated enough to the point they don’t give credit. In my pieces of work where I used the creators work I usually credited them by citing them at the end of my project or in a written explanation of my project include their name and link of work in the explanation.

2b) The Fairy copyright case is one of many examples on why as designers we should always credit the persons work that we are using. Mr. Fairy decided to use a creators work in his own work and it became really successful in the Obama   campaign, and then the got right into a copyright case. I know that as a designer other works influence me to do the same in my own work and i might even use their work as a map and end up creating something that very much resembles their work. I will always give credit to a creator or designer whose work I use because its just the right thing to do.