Learning Self-Analysis

Attending the baccalaureate program at City Tech has been a great learning experience. It has helped me to grow as a professional nurse. Now, I am not only more knowledgeable but I am also more confident in my nursing skills. The baccalaureate program has broadened my knowledge and enhanced my professional development. I now have a better understanding of the social, cultural, and political issues that impact patients and influence healthcare. In the baccalaureate program, I learned the importance of continuing education. Nurses must continue to acquire knowledge in order to address the complex needs of patients. This will allow nurses to provide safe quality care. The baccalaureate program has also taught me the importance of advocating for the needs of individuals. To do so, nurses must develop a leadership role and collaborate with other healthcare professionals. Overall, the baccalaureate program has further strengthen my nursing knowledge. My leadership and communication skills have improved and I am more confident in myself. I can confidently say I am ready to take the role of a nurse and serve as a patient advocate, educator, and caregiver.