3D Modeling and Presentation
DUE December 10, 2021, 11:00 pm
Submit Assignment Using this Dropbox Link
Using the case study that you have selected, Model your case study in 3D using the information documented on you plan and elevations. Model all building components, Walls, Doors and Windows (including furniture, fixtures and equipment). You are required to use standard 3D modeling techniques to construct the 3D Model.
- Minimum of 1 Plan Perspective showing the entire model.
- Minimum of 1 Perspective camera view for each major space showing modeled items.
- Create and use appropriate 3D layers
- Completed Title Block
- Separate view ports showing each view
- Label each viewport
Completeness… Assignment 30%
Completeness… Survey and drawing Accuracy 30%
Completeness… Title Block 10%
Craftmanship….. Using correct layers, Line weights, 20%
Line Types, Drawing cleanliness
Craftmanship… Readability/Scale 10%
- Assignments are to be submitted to Dropbox Here by the due date and time indicated above.
- Submission should follow the class naming standard.
- Submit Cad file of Drawing
- Submit PDF file of drawing
- Submit PDF file of Survey (single multi-page file)